Thank you so much for your interest in the MT Photography's inaugural year of the Senior Spokesmodel Program! I’m SO excited that you are here and I cannot wait to get to know you! I hope to have you as part of my spokesmodel team!
This is a new program that I am offering to upcoming seniors. I have already received a large amount of messages from students interested in joining! High School Juniors applying for the spokesmodel program are chosen based on their involvement in school and community activities, as well as their overall personality and ability to represent my brand for their entire senior year! The seniors that I choose are very special and I make sure they feel celebrated the whole year! This program is individualized to you – giving you an enhanced senior experience and unique portrait session! In addition to being featured in all of MT Photography’s senior advertisements, you will receive lots of benefits! This program is an enhanced senior portrait experience and is one of a kind – so it fits you the best! In addition to being featured in all of MT Photography’s senior advertisements, you will receive lots of benefits for referring seniors for the same experience! The information below is intended to answer all of your questions, but if any arise, please don’t hesitate to call me!
If accepted into the program, the cost is $600, which is equivalent to the price of ONE senior portrait session – this payment can be made in the form or payment plans. You will get several sessions for the price of 1 – as always, the more available you are, and the more you advertise for MTP, the more sessions you will get! There are many chances for you to earn print credits, cash and other prizes. All that you and your parents have to do is tell everyone about your experience with MT Photography.
Upon acceptance into the program, you will be eligible for the following incentives :
– Attendance to the meet and greet event, as well as multiple other senior representative-only events throughout the year.
– Access to a MT Senior Exclusive Style Guide
– One complimentary Senior Session with professional hair and makeup with an incredible hair and makeup artist team, as well as a Cap & Gown Group Session in the Spring of 2022. Sessions will include 90+ minutes of shooting, 2-3 outfit changes with a fully edited gallery of the 50+ beautiful high-resolution images from the shoot.
– At least one fully styled group session, for spokesmodels only (professional hair and makeup pending availability with stylists) and a full day of fun and shooting. The spokesmodel will receive the images from this session as well!
– For every referral the senior representative receives, a $25.00 print credit will be granted. A referral is defined as a full senior portrait session booked with a signed contract and retainer fee. Any other sessions, besides full senior sessions, will not count toward print credit.
– The opportunity to model for MT Photography as needed throughout the year – as well as receive additional images from these shoots.
– The opportunity to win additional prizes, gift cards, photoshoots, and more throughout the year as additional incentives.
And above all, an ULTIMATE senior portrait experience + a to be a part of a fun new group of friends!
Requirements of the Spokesmodel and their parents :
– Must be a 2021 Junior, registered to graduate in Spring of 2022.
– You must live in Omaha or surrounding area.
– Pay the $600 payment to participate in the senior representative program (the only cost associated with the program, able to be paid over several months)
– Refer multiple people, including friends and family to MT Photography.
– Publish behind the scenes shots and social media sneak peaks on all social media outlets the senior has a profile on, as references in the initial questionnaire, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. These posts will include the hashtag #mtphotography and #mtseniors and will encourage friends/followers to book the Photographer. A minimum of 2-3 posts is required per month, and the images need to remain on profile throughout year.
– Participate actively in the spokesmodel community both online and in person for events. Communication is key and the senior + parent will get the most out of it by being active in these.
– Use MT Photography as the sole photographer for the duration of their senior year, using no other professional photographer for the extend of their senior year, unless given consent by Kali in writing prior to the session.
– Actively interact with the MT Photography social media pages, including “following” or “liking” the page and commenting on fellow spokesmodel posts.
Please complete the following questionnaire as your application for the 2022 Senior Spokesmodel Program! If you have any questions, please contact me by calling or texting 402-305-2599, or by emailing email@example.com anytime. I’m so, so excited to get to know you!